Saturday, February 23, 2013

Vaginal Pain....

Yes I said the V word LOL I would like to share this with other women because I think it's something that is not talked about enough due to women being embarrased etc.

Well lemme start off by saying I was experiencing pain and I had no idea why. Many of the GYN's told me they were cysts or they couldn't find anything wrong...well obviously there was something really wrong and NO ONE could give me answers. After a few years of research I finally found out that many GYN clinics deal with vaginal pain, if for some reason they do not then find a GYN that specializes in vaginal pain because there are apparently doctors that do.

Now to tell you my story. Like I said I have been dealing with pain and I thought it was cyst, then I thought the pain was on my cervix, then I thought the pain was on my ovaries. After I saw a gyn that specialized in vaginal pain at the clinic things started to make sense and boy was it a relief. As she examined me I could tell she knew what she was doing, thank GOD! LOL and this is all it was that was causing extremely bad pain. The vaginal wall is stacked like 3 thick rubberbands and the walls should be soft. Also, keep in mind these rubberband like walls are muscles and guess what happens when your muscles tighten...it hurts like crap and that my friends is what I have just a few tight muscles that need to be stretched. She did say someone like me should have physical therapy but she said since I do not have insurance that she will give me a few stretches to do at home to see if it fixes the problem or even helps. So I get home and do butterfly stretches, hamstring stretches..all kinds of stretches that stretch that area out. Now I am not in really in pain as I use to be. So there you have it...your vagina is a muscle and just like all muscles they do need to be stretched.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps no matter what is causing the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment