Thursday, July 12, 2012

Learning how to EXTREME COUPON

Well I never knew how much money you could save using coupons until I met a woman when I was a little girl. I was over her house and she had a "stockpile" of goods of every kind, of course being the nosey lil kid I was, I asked whats with all the groceries. Thats the first time I heard about a fanatic couponer, a person who can go into a store, purchase a large amount of groceries, use coupons in such a way that the store ends up having to pay you instead of you paying them!

Now as I am older and the economy is not as good as it could or should be, I am realizing it may come in great use for me to learn this skill. So here I am I am blogging, reading and researching how to coupon with success.

So if there is anyone that knows anything about this or has any valuable info to share that willl help me or fellow couponers please leave a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment